I think I’m labor. What do I do?
- If you have regular, painful uterine contractions that increase in intensity and frequency over time. Generally, contractions should be every 3-5 minutes for 1-2 hours. Adjustment to the time frame will need to be made for those travelling longer distances.
- If you think you are leaking amniotic fluid.
- If you have any concerns regarding your baby's movements.
- If you have bleeding in excess of bloody mucus.
- According to any other specific instructions given by your provider.
We would like to instruct you to proceed to labor and delivery if any of the following occur: